[l10n] Welsh translation for debian-installer

Hello.

I've prepared a translation of debian-installer into Welsh. (ISO 639
code "cy"). The translation should be (more or less) current at the time
of writing. I've prepared the changes as a diff here:

<http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/misc/debian-installer-welsh.patch>

Apart from the addition of the various cy.po files, the patch makes the
following changes:

 - Add Welsh entry for tools/languagechooser/languagelist.
 - Add Welsh entry for tools/languagechooser/languagelist.l10n.
 - Add build/needed-characters/cy, which contains the characters "âêëîïôŵŷ".

Assuming this translation seems OK, might I request a CVS account in
order to do further translation updates?

I'm hoping to go on to translate base-config in the not-too-distant
future, followed by basic packages such as tasksel, console-data,
debconf and iso-codes.

I noticed the following things while doing the translation;

 - partman/partman-partitioning/debian/templates: two templates are
   identical except that one has "perform the these" where the other has
   "perform these".
 - Near-identical messages in tools/ddetect/debian/hw-detect.templates and
   tools/ddetect/debian/ethdetect.templates:

----
 Some modules accept load-time parameters to customize their operation.
 These parameters are often I/O port and IRQ numbers that vary from machine
 to machine and cannot be determined from the hardware. An example string
 looks something like "IRQ=7 IO=0x220"
 .
 If you don't know what to enter, leave it blank.
----

   vs:

----
 Some modules accept load-time parameters to customize their operation.
 These parameters are often I/O port and IRQ numbers that vary from machine
 to machine and cannot be determined from the hardware. A typical parameter
 string is "IRQ=7 IO=0x220".
----

   It would be nice if these could be identical, to save translators
   a little work and make things more consistent.

 - In partman/partman-basicfilesystems/debian/templates, a full stop
   (period) should be added to the end of the paragraph

----
 If you do not go back to the partitioning menu and assign a mount point
 from there, this partition will not be used at all
----

   in the template for partman-basicfilesystems/no_mount_point.

 - Two template descriptions in
   retriever/choose-mirror/debian/choose-mirror.templates are very
   similar but not identical:

----
 Please select a Debian archive mirror. You should use a mirror in your country
or
 region if you do not know which mirror has the best Internet connection to
 you.
 .
 Usually, ftp.<your country code>.debian.org is a good choice.
----

   vs.

----
 Please select a mirror for the Debian archive. You should use a mirror in
 your country or region if you do not know which mirror has the best
 Internet connection to you.
 .
 Usually, ftp.<your country code>.debian.org is a good choice.
----

   This seems to be due to the fact that the first description is not
   properly wrapped to 80 characters.

Thanks!

--
Dafydd