Re: [l10n] List of packages for which debian/changelog is updated automatically

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 09:24:43AM -0900, Joey Hess wrote:
> I just released version 8 of partman-auto, and the script seemed to
> think that the same set of translations were updated in this version as
> in version 7. I doubt they did. Anyone know why?

I've updated the script and added an option "-d" which enables the
"release mode" in which every information about intermediate translators
will be lost. BTW, I don't think that the translations has not been
updated: you 7-er release was on the 4th of March, while many translations
have been last updated on the 5th.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org