Re: [l10n] List of packages for which debian/changelog is updated automatically

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 04:34:26PM +0200, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> For which packages automatic changelogs for translations are generated?
> I only know about partman.
> It's best if this list is in doc/translations.txt.

We are currently in the early testing stage, I think, it will cover all of
the changelogs pretty soon, but for now, every changelog, which is being
updated by a script, contains an appropriate note. So there is no need for
a list now -- as soon as we convert, the notice about updating changelog
will just disappear from the translations.txt.

Packages that are updated by the script I am aware of: partman-*,
aboot-installer, netcfg.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org