Re: Partman : please review templates changes before commiting them

On  5.III.2004 at  6:59 Christian Perrier wrote:

> Please try to avoid really trivial mistakes like "partiton" for
> "partition" or "latter" for "later"when making changes to templates.

Sorry about that.  I really didn't realise that the translators are
going to work on this wrong template before you or someone else manages
to improve it.  You did so much work to improve the templates of
partman that apparently now I am less careful.

Anton Zinoviev