Partman : please review templates changes before commiting them

Anton, I'm afraid this is for you....:-)

Please try to avoid really trivial mistakes like "partiton" for
"partition" or "latter" for "later"when making changes to templates.

We are really close to a next release and changing templates for
correcting typos without fuzzying all translations updated in the
meantime is additionnal work.

Also, maybe coordinating with Joey for having some review before
commiting new templates would be nice.

For instance, the new template in partman has the following "You have
selected an entire device to partiton", which I suspect not being
really perfect English. Of course, I don't blam you for your
English. Mine is not perfect either....but having a quick review by a
native English speaker would prevent commiting strings which will soon
be changed (or forgotten which isn't better).

At least until we release beta3, this would be deeply appreciated by
translators.