Re: Partman : please review templates changes before commiting them

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Anton, I'm afraid this is for you....:-)
>

> Please try to avoid really trivial mistakes like "partiton" for
> "partition" or "latter" for "later"when making changes to templates.

After re-reading this, I see it sounds more offensive that it was
meant to be. Indeed, it was *not* mean to be offensive at all, so
please accept apologies in advance if you happen to be irritated by
this mail.

I really just wanted to point you at this particular topic....which I
already fixed, by the way.

And, thanks for the great work on partman. This night was really
productive as far as I can see...