willing to help

hello,

I'm Valentin Brard. I'm really interested in Linux. I've been using it for several years now. I have tried several distributions and knoppix helped me switching to debian (after a broken hdinstall i finally installed debian from scratch).

Anyways, I would like to help develop linux and debian.
After taking a look at the sections that need some help, I found out working on the installer could be a good first step.

Concerning my knowledge, I am an electronics engineer. I've been working in the field of video compression. I have done some hardware development, but also a lot of software development, integration and testing (mainly C, but also perl and others). Thus I could help for development and testing. I am also a native french and german speaker, so I could help for some translation if required.

So droop me a line if you think I can be of any help...

best regards,

Valentin Brard