Re: [i18n] aboot-installer now uses changelog-changes script

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> Speaking of which, I updated the script once more to ensure that
> traditional chinese gets a normal "traditional chinese" line instead
> of "zh_TW". BTW, does anyone have any idea where such a list of
> languages could be kept? This looks like iso-codes of the like, but I
> have doubts, whether such an out-sourcing should be done, because the

No, you're right, this is the purpose of the iso_639.tab list in
iso-codes.

Your script could test for /usr/share/iso-codes/iso_639.tab and use
it if available.

Apart from this and the zh_TW issue you solved, I think the script
output is fine. However, I didn't carefully checked whether it
properly found all updated files.