Re: [i18n] aboot-installer now uses changelog-changes script

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 08:17:24AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> While commiting the slovenian translations to aboot-installer, I saw
> that this package changelog file was still messy.
>
> Hence I decided to switch to changelogs-changes use for it.

Hey, that's good news :) How does it feel?

Speaking of which, I updated the script once more to ensure that
traditional chinese gets a normal "traditional chinese" line instead
of "zh_TW". BTW, does anyone have any idea where such a list of
languages could be kept? This looks like iso-codes of the like, but I
have doubts, whether such an out-sourcing should be done, because the
script is in theory universal, i.e. could be user just by anyone, not
necessarily Debian developers and hence the appropriate package might
not be installed.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org