Re: Changelogs & translations, once again....

On 26.II.2004 at 16:38 Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:

> Experimental releases do have some serious bugs apart from
> translations, so it shouldn't be too important to mention
> translation updates in the release to experimental, but rather to
> unstable.

The text for a version in the changelog describes the changes between
this version and the previous version.  I suppose it doesn't mater if
the $RELEASE is unstable, experimental, testing-proposed-updates, or
stable-proposed-updates -- the rule is the same.

> Something like the following is too clumsy, IMHO.
>
> * Translations updated:
>  - Russian (ru.po) by Nikolai Prokoschenko from the Russian L10n Team
>
> Or should I just skip the mentioning of the name, if translation team
> field is set, as it is then clear, that a team made this possible?

Lets Christian decide about this. :-)

Anton Zinoviev