Re: Installing Debian using debian-sarge-netinst.iso (powerpc)

On Feb 22, 2004, at 5:26 PM, Seb Tennant wrote:

[...]

 Did you burn your .iso image in OS X?  If so, how did you do
it so that it would boot from your computer?

Yes I did burn my .iso image to disk in OS X. I used Roxio's Toast Titanium. I'm not sure why, but Toast often works where Disk Utility fails. I think it has to do with preserving permissions in the .iso image.
Huh, that's funny. My experience has been the reverse. I have always had success with Disk Utility and Toast has been problematic.

--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed