RE: Re: Re: How to boot debian installer from grub?

Oh,good job. I have some suggestions. Hope useful.
1. copy installer to top-level directory may be unnecessary
2. hd(x,x) seems better than hd(0,0)
3. I think lilo can does the same work as grub. Maybe the lilo way should be added.
4. When using loadlin to boot linux from  DOS, will the parameters have some changes? I don't know clearly. :)
5. The specific download path of ISO should be added, I think.

Perhaps there are some mistakes above.

ÄúµÄÅóÓÑÁõÄþalan£¬¸øÄú·¢À´ÁËÒ»Õźؿ¨£¡¹Û¿´>>( http://ecards.sina.com.cn/2000/2004-2-10/11182351688.swf )×¢²áÐÂÀË9Õ×Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣨 http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©

ÇéÈ˽ÚÁµ°®ÃØóÅ----Áµ°®ÐèÒªÕâÑùµÄ±í°×£¡£¡£¡ (http://ad4.sina.com.cn/shc/zhuiyu_hprefresh1.html)