Re: upgading sparc d-i bugs to release-critical

[Blars Blarson]
> Unless someone convinces me otherwise, I'll upgrade them to grave in
> two days.

You seem to assume that raising the priority will make someone fix the
bug faster.  I believe this assumption is wrong.  In my view, it is
completely useless to change the priority.  If you want the bug fixed,
submit patches and talk about the remaining issues.  It is the only
sure way to make sure the problem is fixed.  Also, make sure the tags
are correct (d-i, i18n, patch).

I see that some of the bugs have patches included.  That is good.  I
also see from <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/> that sparc is the third
most common architecture in Debian, so I am sure there must be enough
sparc people around to get the remaining problems fixed.