Unsupported hardware report tool

Hi

I wrote a small perl script which should make reporting unsupported hardware
easier. It shows you an edited output of lspci. You can then select a device
and specify the kernel module if you know. It creates a bugreport for you
with this information. You are given the chance to edit and/or submit it to
the bts as a bug against discover-data.

I was just in the mood to do something... Tell me if it's a good idea to
provide something like this with d-i. It could be mentioned in the
INSTALLATION-HOWTO. It would lead to more uniform bugreports containing all
the necessary information.

It is an ugly hack (aka prototype), and you will see that I'm not an
experienced perlianer:-)

Simon