Re: Changelogs, the 2nd

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> So, dear maintainers, as I am not a maintainer myself and do not have
> any idea about how you release your packages, could you please tell me
> how you'd like this automatic-translations-changelogs-update feature
> to work, I'll try my best to implement it!

Maybe silly suggestion but we could include your script in one package
just to see.....

As it is supposed to be called when the package is released, I guees
it have to be in the package tree (which could lead to nonsenses like
having the script in each and every d-i package).

Another possibility is having it included as an helper application in
the po-debconf package. Denis probably has an advice to give about
this....