Changelogs, the 2nd

Hello!

I don't want to rant or something, but I've just commited a couple of
translation updates for partman, mostly templates sync and have gone
nearly insane fiddling around with changelogs!!! As partman has newly
uploaded a new version, I had to add my entry to four of five
changelogs just for the sake of it. I've also noticed the other
translators' "efforts":

partman-ext3 (6) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New unreleased version.
  * Translations
    - Bart Cornelis
      - Updated Dutch (nl.po) translation
  * Claus Hindsgaul
    - Updated Danish translation (da.po)
  * Nikolai Prokoschenko
    - Updated russian translation (ru.po)

And so on and so on.

I have proposed a kind of script, which would take over this job at
least partially.  As far as I have understood the issue, this kind of
script might be wished, but it should be convenient for the
maintainers.

So, dear maintainers, as I am not a maintainer myself and do not have
any idea about how you release your packages, could you please tell me
how you'd like this automatic-translations-changelogs-update feature
to work, I'll try my best to implement it!

Thank you.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org