Re: goals for next release

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 04:18:30PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Here are the items from the TODO that are possibilities for the next
> release, with commentary. I'm trying to get an early sense of what time
> period to aim for for the next release too. Please add comments and
> corrections and new items.

New item:

   - document automated installations (?)

I think quite a lot of people will want to use d-i with automated installs in
the end, and sooner or later we'll have to get end-user feedback on this...

Perhaps I should just make something super-automated (FAI2?) and document it,
but I don't think we will reach that for beta3 ;-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/