Re: Bits about countrychooser and languagechooser

Il mar, 2004-01-27 alle 01:08, cobaco ha scritto:
[...]
> off course you could also turn around 1 and 2 above, first asking the
> language, and then if necessary the country, though I'm unsure if that's
> better.

I believe it is, since you will switch to the desired language at the
first page. I think the language really need to be selected as first
question.

So, maybe it could be

1. select the language
2. switch the interface to the selected language
3. select the keyboard
4. if the language belongs to many countries than select the country
5. if the country span multiple time zones then select the timezone.

lucky men, like me :-), will have to answer only 1. and 3. (with a perfect
keyboard default), while others will have to answer all questions, but all
questions will be asked in the right language.

Bye,
Giuseppe