strange behaviour in ddetect and i18n

Ok, this might have to do with me using bochs, but even in vmware when
I tested beta2 I had the same behaviour. Now I used the netinst
installer from gluck at:

http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/20040121/

The installer loads ok in bochs, though slowly. I select greek
language and all is well until I try to detect the network card.
Since bochs does not offer a plug-and-play pci network "card",
instead it offers an emulation of an isa ne2k (which i think is
supported by the ne2 module). Anyway, when I select this module to be
loaded it shows me what is probably an error screen, only I cannot
read the error. I thought it might be an erroneous translated string
(with a missing quote character, but I couldn't find something really
(At least in ddetect). This is the screen:

http://people.debian.org/~markos/d-i/ddetect1.png

(the text on the title stands for
'Detecting hardware and loading kernel modules'
and the word on the right button means 'continue')

Even so, what is more strange is the fact that because of that, all
following text is not anymore translated but rather displayed in
english. Is it possible to disable this behaviour? I mean if the
installer finds a problem with one translation, it shouldn't really
fall back for all the rest, should it?

Just to make sure I tried the installation a second time choosing
english this time.
Apparently I was wrong in my choice of the driver but it still seems
to me that there is a bug in this screen:

http://people.debian.org/~markos/d-i/ddetect2.png

Anyway, any ideas about this?
Should I file a bug report?

Konstantinos