I can't see the chinese translation in real installaion?

hello,

The Simplified Chinese translation of d-i and base-config were nearly
finished(97% now). But, when I did a real installation in vmware to verify the
quality, the only one Chinese sentence I can see was the one in "language
chooser" page (the third item from the bottom in the list). I tried beta2 and
all daily(until Jan 18) floppy images and businesscard ISO. (netinst ISO is too
big to download.) And I also noticed that my language is not the only one with
this problem, such as arabic.

How to resolve this problem?
Have I to download the big netinst ISO?

I'm not on the list, please cc the reply to me.
Thanks.
--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos