Branched languagechooser

As some of you may have noticed, and as suggested by Joey and Steve
Langasek, I created a "languagechooser_ng" branch in languagechooser
(I did so two days ago but forgot to announce it here).

This will allow those who want to test out my languagechooser proposal
along with the new countrychooser to give them a look.

May someone explain me how I can merge in possible changes made to
languagechooser HEAD into the languagechooser_ng branch?

As I already told, my CVS knowledge is a bit crude and empiric..:-)
For instance, I stupidely made my branching on some versions of files
other than those who were in CVS at the moment I branched out.

The changes were easy to manually merge in, however....