m68k port status

I got to looking at the ports status page
<http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status> and I
noticed that m68k is listed as Booting amiga floppy and Building mac
floppy.

That's interesting because amiga doesn't have any kernel udebs and
doesn't seem to be bootable from a floppy and the mac can't boot from
a floppy. :-)

In fact, listing what I gather how one can boot from the bf install.

native hd: amiga, atari, mac
cdrom: BVME6000
floppy: atari, all VME
tftp: all VME

So I see building cdrom, floppy, and netboot. Should native hd get a
different name? bf supplies a downloadable tarball for these subarchs.
Should I call that config tarball?

Further, I can't test anything but mac, so while I'll try to add the
other bits in, somebody is going to have to test them. If no one
volunteers here, I'll go looking elsewhere.

Any thoughts or corrections?

BTW, I have mac booting into the installer under 2.2.25 using some ugly
hacks. I haven't completed an installation yet, but I'm not sure if
that's my box or an actual di problem yet.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>