Re: beta 2 and beyond

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 12:01:06PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I notice that lots of people here and elsewhere are talking as if
> sarge's release is fairly imminant. I must have missed a message from aj
> giving a projected date; what's up?

If we foster that attitude then it has a much better chance of becoming
a self-fulfilling prophecy. :)

(I haven't heard a projected date either, but my strong impression is
that a lot of things are falling into place, so we should be able to
work something out "soon" - perhaps once the reaction to d-i beta2 is
clear.)