RE: cciss driver

I ended up having to create my own install floppies for a proliant dl360G
with SmartArray 5xxx.

I got most of the information I needed from this mail archive:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200310/msg05875.html

I ended up building a 2.4.22 kernel for the install and then building a
2.4.24 for a production kernel.

This was my first time building an install image. Not sure what compaq boxes
your working on but, I'd be happy to provide you with my disk images.

Hope this helps... Good luck.

Keith.
Just another RedHat Refugee

> Please see this web page: