Re: some more german issues

Quoting Holger Schurig (h.schurig@mn-logistik.de):
> In the keyboard-layout choser, you can only select "german (no-dead-keys)",
> but not the other german format with dead keys.
>

> The translation of "no-dead-keys" into "ohne Tottasten" is not good. It
> means "without Death-keys". Better would be "ohne tote Tasten".

This is indeed "keine Tottasten"...

Anyway, if this is incorrect to you, I suggest you contact Thorsten
Sauter <tsauter@debian.org>....who will probably read this anyway.

The translation is in the console-data package.

> The template to select the debconf level is not formatted good, e.g. it
> displays on the screen

>  - niedrig ist für trivial Dinge, die Werte vordefiniert haben, die
>
> in
> den allermeisten
>  Fällen gut funktionieren.

Commited the change (didn't require german knowledge....:-)))

> All german entries in the main menus are in a similar grammatical form
> (somewhat like imperfect).
>
>   Hardware erkennen
>   Debconf-Priorität ändern
>
> Just one is different:
>
>   CD-ROM(s) werden geprüft
>
> Here it would be better to have
>
>   CD-ROM(s) überprüfen
>
> But then again, this menu entry doesn't make sense on my Business-Card CD
> anyway ...

As Joey suggested to change this, this will need update anyway, but
you're right, this is incorrect.