Some minor d-i problems

Hello,

a colleague of mine installed Sarge (netinst ISO image of 2004-01-11).
He's a Windows guy and a very good professional GUI design engineer.
He used Linux before (SuSE).  Here are his comments:

1. In the submenu "Configure apt" you can choose different methods,
   such as ftp, http, file system.  There are two buttons "OK" and
   "Cancel".  Pressing "OK" seems to lead to testing the source
   (right?), but the dialog stays.  If you are finished with
   selecting sources, you have to press "Cancel".  This is very
   confusing.  My colleague suggests to rename "OK" to "Check
   source" or "Test connection" and to rename "Cancel" to
   "Complete" or "Finish" There could be an additional "Cancel"
   button to get back to the main menu, but in this case that would
   be identical in behaviour of the "Complete" button.

2. OpenOffice has been installed, but he is sure, that he did not
   select this package.  This was annoying (BIG package).

3. GNOME has been installed, but a login from GDM was not possible
   with the GNOME session, only with KDE.  (.../gnome-session or
   so was missing).

Normally I would write a formal installation report or file some
bugs in the BTS, but because I didn't the installation myself,
I just want to inform d-i hackers.

Cheers, WB