usb-cdrom install failed

Hello:
I am trying to install debian into a blade server with a usb-cdrom. I've tried quite hard but I haven't succeed, is possible to intall debian right now in such a machine? I have read a post to this list explaining that it could be but I have not a clear idea. If it is possible I will try again and I will post the problems to the list, but please confirm that it is possible becouse I am getting trired of this issue.
I would apreciate any help, thank you very much and sorry for my english.

¿Estás dispuesto a una cita? Conoce gente en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel