Re: FAILED : Install Report : d-i_powerpc-20040109

Steve Langasek a écrit :
On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 11:24:56PM +0100, Fabrice Lorrain (home) wrote:

Sarge.
dowload location : people.d.o/~manty/testing/netinst/powerpc/20040109/sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso
download date : provided in the subject (20040109)

It may not make a difference in this case, but please note that daily
cdimages are now being hosted in a more "official" location.
  http://people.debian.org/cdimage/testing/

I don't know that this has been announced anywhere yet?

It has, in d-cd.d.o. See [0]

At any rate, there are two sets of daily netinst images there now: one
built using sid, one built using sarge.  The sid image should naturally
be the first to include the fix for this bug.

I might be pretty dump but can someone clarify a bit :

1-http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing/netinst/
2-http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing/sid_d-i/netinst/
3-http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/
4-http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/netinst/
6-ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-i386/20040102/images/
7-ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-*
8-http://people.debian.org/~tsauter/d-i/images-powerpc/daily/
9- + a freeze for beta2, not on the same freeze state/date for the <> archs.

I would like not to repeat the frustrating experience I had with testing bf for woody, ie lagging to much. Reporting bugs already known and spending time on problems already corrected is not the best way of using your time.

So, can someone point me to the right place to get :
1- up to date iso to test
2- daily build of kernel+initrd to netboot.

Thanks,
	Fab

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2004/debian-cd-200401/msg00056.html