Re: FAILED : Install Report : d-i_powerpc-20040109

Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
Am Son, den 11.01.2004 schrieb Fabrice Lorrain (home) um 21:13:

Hi,

Not much to say, I tryed the netinst-cdrom and it still fails on the libopencdk4 download.

Did you use the sarge or the sid images (don't know if they differ on
powerpc tough)? Please provide download location and download date.

Sarge.
dowload location : people.d.o/~manty/testing/netinst/powerpc/20040109/sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso
download date : provided in the subject (20040109)

Whishlist :
Could someone add a "net" target on the powerpc-cdrom.

And what should this net target do?

Yep, I should have been more precise. On the i386 sarge-netinst cdrom, booting with the "net" kernel gives you an install with some/most network drivers. You can then continue your install through the net without using the cd. I wasn't able to do this with the ppc image (even in expert mode).

@+,

	Fab