Re: Installation in russian

> Quoting Nikita V. Youshchenko (yoush@cs.msu.su):
>
>> I'm not really familar with current DI status. Is debootstrap the only
>> tool
>
> BTW, if you're looking for work to do, the russian translations were
> far from complete and Ilgiz Kalmetev was quite alone to work on
> these...so you're welcome..:-)

Seems that I *will* need russian version of DI to the end of the month (I
need to create an installation disk for one of our customrs who is far away
from being a computer expert, and does not know english).
So I will create or cleanup some russian translations.

I will submit new files and patches to any address I will be pointed to.