Re: Net image far too big

[Anthony Towns]
> Seriously, stop obsessing over floppies. They're for legacy support
> _only_; if they end up uninternationalised, or have to be two stage,
> or use some other kernel, it just doesn't matter.

Actually, it does matter to me.  Me and some others are working on
making a Debian-based Linux distribution targeted at schools
(Skolelinux).  The installation for the schools must be translated.  A
lot of schools have old (>5 year) hardware, and some of it is unable
to boot from CD and the net.  Because of this, we want i18n-enabled
floppies.