Re: cdebconf always falling back to English?

[Denis Barbier]
> But it does work in languagechooser, doesn't it?  Changing language
> takes effect immediately.

When languagechooser is finished, main-menu detect that it is a
package providing language-selected, and HUPs cdebconf to tell it to
check the language.  It isn't languagechooser bug main-menu that
signals cdebconf to switch to another language.

> I don't understand, appending 'en' to LANGUAGE is harmful.

It would not append, it would replace.  The current language is
unknown at that point in /sbin/debian-installer.

I'll try to think of a way to fix it.