Re: cdebconf always falling back to English?

[Denis Barbier]
> In debian-installer, yes.  As a debconf replacement, no.

Why not?  The default fallback language (ie untranslated) is already
English, and should be English.

> Hmmm no, 'en' should be added after other languages.  Why don't you
> append 'en' to LANGUAGE in languagechooser?

Because I want cdebconf to display the text from en.po before any
language is selected.  The first time languagechooser is executed, the
language is unset, and the untranslated texts are displayed.  The only
way to change the language in cdebconf is to kill it and start it
again.  This is not an option in languagechooser.