Re: Building d-i, no longer Further difficulties with install

*

| > For starters, it's woody. If there's no list, would someone mail a woody
| > package list to $(echo debian@computerdatasafe.com.au | sed -e s=debian=summer=)
| > for a system that does build d-i and I will tell you what I needed to
| > add to my system.

  anna: Depends: libdebian-installer3 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
  ethdetect: Depends: libdebian-installer3 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
             Depends: libdiscover1 but it is not installable
  main-menu: Depends: libdebian-installer3 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
  netcfg-dhcp: Depends: libdebian-installer3 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
  netcfg-static: Depends: libdebian-installer3 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
  pump-udeb: Depends: libpopt0 (>= 1.6.4) but 1.6.2-7 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Build and install those, or just install those available in Woody.
libd-i is part of d-i cvs.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-