Re: install on sony vaio laptop problems

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 10:10:03AM +0100, Martin Sjögren wrote:

> What I *meant* was that if you've used a sarge CD, don't. Use a woody CD
> instead. If you used a sarge floppy, don't. Use woody floppies instead.
> If you use the sarge CD/floppy/et.c. we don't guarantee that anything
> works. Of course, we'd be happy to get feedback on the installer, though
> :-)

There are sarge CDs? He didn't say he was using sarge CDs. But he also
didn't say he was not using sarge CDs. Well, the snowstorm here is so bad,
that the crystal balls are not working anymore... but maybe tomorrow.

http://gedds.pfrr.alaska.edu/allsky/realtime.htm

Christian