Re: m68k 3.0.24 boot-floppies

#include <hallo.h>
* Christian T. Steigies [Sun, Jan 19 2003, 12:47:22AM]:

> I've (re)built boot-floppies for m68k a few days ago and finally managed to
> test them on my Amiga. Installation went fine. One thing I noticed, the
> installer downloaded mac-fdisk, on an Amiga, is this necessary?

Fine ("kreuzmach"). We could exclude mac-fdisk from the basedebs list
with an debootstrap argument if the Arch is really an Amiga, but nobody
complained here before about this behaviour.

> Another problem I noticed today is with amiga-fdisk:
>  According to Policy Section 2.2: Priorities packages MUST NOT depend on
>  packages with lower priority values (excluding build-time dependencies). In

IIRC this was discussed during the Woody freeze and the consens was:
"serious" bugs caused by formailities are not RC if they do not break
anything.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
+*!