m68k 3.0.24 boot-floppies

Hi,
I've (re)built boot-floppies for m68k a few days ago and finally managed to
test them on my Amiga. Installation went fine. One thing I noticed, the
installer downloaded mac-fdisk, on an Amiga, is this necessary?

Another problem I noticed today is with amiga-fdisk:
 According to Policy Section 2.2: Priorities packages MUST NOT depend on
 packages with lower priority values (excluding build-time dependencies). In
 order to ensure this, the priorities of one or more packages must be
 adjusted.

 Package is required and has a Depends on libreadline4 (>= 4.2-2) which is
 standard on powerpc.
 Package is required and has a Depends on libreadline4 (>= 4.2-2) which is
 standard on m68k.

mac-fdisk is also required. For the boot-floppies we have amiga-fdisk-bf,
which has priority extra since not both versions could be required. Was this
the wrong choice, ie should the bf version be required (since this one is
required during installation) and the regular version be extra or optional?
IIRC amiga-fdisk-bf was chosen to be extra so it would be replaced with the
regular amiga-fdisk pretty soon after installation... suggestions on how to
fix this conflict? I do not assume that libreadline4 or the policy will be
changed.

The m68k boot-floppies are available in the usual place:
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/boot-floppies/3.0.24-2003-01-13/

Can we get an official release before 3.0r2, please?

Christian