Re: [INTL:zh_CN] Simplified Chinese translation for base-config

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 04:41:26PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Ming Hua wrote:
> > Carlos also sent me the base-config/po/zh_CN.po.  But since there is no
> > templates.pot files, I suspect the files in base-config/po/*.po are
> > deprecated.  Would anybody please explain this?  If necessary, I'll send
> > those translations (or Carlos can send them himself) as well.
>
> cd po && make base-config.pot
>
> It's not deprecated, it contains all the non-debconf strings used by
> base-config. It's just not in CVS.

Thanks for the explanation.  Attached is the translation file:
base-config/po/zh_CN.po, again by Carlos Z.F. Liu.

BTW, Joey, you seem to have put the zh_CN.po I sent with last Email in
base-config/po/zh_CN.po, while it should be
base-config/debian/po/zh_CN.po.

The file I send this time is base-config/po/zh_CN.po.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Regards,
Ming
2003.12.29

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein
# Chinese (Simplified) translation for base-config/po/*.po
# Copyright (C) 2003 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the base-config package.
# Carlos Z.F. Liu <carlos_liu@yahoo.com>, 2003
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: base-config 2.04\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2003-02-23 15:39+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2003-12-30 00:22+1200\n"
"Last-Translator: Carlos Z.F. Liu <carlos_liu@yahoo.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Chinese/Simplified <i18n-translation@lists.linux.net.cn>\n"

#: ../apt-setup:37
msgid "enter information manually, "
msgstr "手动输入信息,"

#: ../apt-setup:112
msgid "Scanning CD, this will take a minute."
msgstr "正在扫描光盘,请稍候。"

#: ../apt-setup:212
msgid ""
"You probably used a CD to install the Debian base system, but it is not "
"currently in the drive. You should probably just insert it and select \\"
"\"cdrom\\\"."
msgstr ""
"可能您用来安装 Debian 基本系统的光盘并不在光盘"
"驱动器中,您应该将光盘插入并选择 \\\"cdrom\\\"。"

#: ../apt-setup:264
msgid "enter information manually"
msgstr "手动输入信息"

#: ../apt-setup:392 ../apt-setup:461 ../apt-setup:570
msgid "Testing apt sources ..."
msgstr "测试 apt 源..."

#: ../base-config:30
msgid "Configuring the base system..."
msgstr "配置基本系统..."

#: ../lib/menu/pkgsel:22
msgid "dselect - old package selector (experts only)"
msgstr "dselect - 老式的软件选择器 (适用于较有经验的用户)"

#: ../lib/menu/pkgsel:25
msgid "aptitude - pick tasks or drill down to individual packages"
msgstr "aptitude - 选择软件套装或者直接操作单个软件包"

#: ../lib/menu/pkgsel:28
msgid "tasksel - quickly choose from predefined collections of software"
msgstr "tasksel - 在预定义好的软件套装中快速选择"

#: ../lib/menu/pkgsel:35
msgid "nothing - you may manually run apt-get or any of the above later"
msgstr "无 - 您可以稍后再手动执行 apt-get 或者以上软件"