Is gtranslator usable? (was Re: debian-installer/retriever/choose-mirror/debian/po fi.po,1.23,1.24)

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 06:01:20PM +0000, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
[...]
> (gtranslator does not show the comment field so I did not notice the instruction before)

As I could not believe it, I tried gtranslator for the first time.  In
fact the comment is displayed on a window, but seems truncated to 20
characters or so, which makes it pretty useless in this case.
If there is no way to display the whole comment, I suggest we discourage
using gtranslator in doc/translations.txt.  Moreover it looks like
gtranslator gobbles whitespace in comments, which is also pretty annoying.

I made minor changes in your files, but did not remove any translation,
so you are still at 100% ;)

Denis