[INTL:zh_CN] Simplified Chinese translation for base-config

Hi,

Attached is the Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) po file for base-config:
base-config/debian/po/zh_CN.po, translated by Carlos Z.F. Liu.

Carlos also sent me the base-config/po/zh_CN.po.  But since there is no
templates.pot files, I suspect the files in base-config/po/*.po are
deprecated.  Would anybody please explain this?  If necessary, I'll send
those translations (or Carlos can send them himself) as well.

Regards,
Ming
2003.12.29

Physics is much too hard for physicists.                 --- David Hilbert