Re: powerpc port [was: Re: ports status update]

Il lun, 2003-12-29 alle 03:51, Joey Hess ha scritto:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Unfortunatly, linux-kernel-di only built the -small flavour kernel image
> > last time. I have corrected this and the full set of udebs should go
> > into the archive as soon as I can get ahold of a ftp master (may be a
> > few days). If you would like them in the meantime, they're all at
> > http://kitenet.net/~joey/tmp/d-i/kernel
>
> That is now in the archive (thank you KhensU!).

Yes, I checked the archive two hours ago, but I still cannot make the
cd-image.

LANG=C fakeroot make TYPE=cdrom image

gives me this error, probably because of a wrong ${kernel:Version}

E: Package kernel-image-2.4.22-powerpc-udeb has no installation
candidate

Bye,
Giuseppe