DO NOT CHANGE TEMPLATES NOW (was: Re: English localization)

(sorry for the big shout above)

Quoting Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com):
> From http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/en/en.po:

GRRRRR. We had several *weeks* of work on english strings and such
reports come *now*.

That's pretty annoying. Moreover, the current sentences seem to have
been accepted as they were....and native speakers were among the
proofreaders, as far as I know.

Of course, the manpower in this field is quite low unfortunately.

I propose that NO CHANGE is made to the current strings, at least
without UNFUZZYING translations.

Translators made a huge work and changing original strings without
fuzzying their work is a complicated work which has to be made package
by package.

Unless someone has time for doing this (and doing this
*properly*....NO FUZZY STRING should appear in now complete
translations), these change will be made after beta-2.

I may do these myself....but I'll be without net access until Jan 1st.