Re: Why does cfdisk only still speak english? Locales package is missing.

Christian Perrier wrote:
> I propose adding "locales" to build/pkg-lists/deb-base/common. I guess
> this is The Right Thing to do. This is however maybe not needed as we
> just need the /usr/lib/locale/locale-archive file in the tree.

Have you looked at the size of the locales packages? It will not exactly
fit on a floppy. Maybe some kind of udeb could be made, but it still
does not need to go onto our initrd, or floppys, it can be installed
with the rest of the udebs before cfdisk is run.

--
see shy jo