Re: Updated swedish debian-installer translations

Hey André!

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 01:46:41PM +0100, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> The files are called <package-sv.po>, but should of course be checked in
> as sv.po in the right directory.

Thank you, André. Commited. But:

*Not* commited:
- netcfg-sv.po
  One string is not translated. Could you please fix that?
  Line 289:
    #. Type: text
    #. Description
    #: ../netcfg-common.templates:132
    msgid "Inter-user communication vehicle"
    msgstr ""
- retriever-cdrom-sv.po
  You have sent a file called "retriever-cdrom-sv.po" and another (the
  same) file named "cdrom-retriever-sv.po". These files do not differ, I
  have commited "cdrom-retriever-sv.po" ;)

uuhhmm.. André, what editor are you using? Why does your editor touch
the msgid, and why do (some of) the translations contain only one line?
I had to run msgmerge for lilo-installer-sv.po before commit. Now it
looks better and doesn't touch msgid.

Dennis