Re: continue the translation of zh_CN

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 03:38:50AM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Ming Hua wrote:
> [snip]
> > I was away from school yesterday (it was Christmas after all), and
> > wasn't able to reply emails in time, sorry about that.  However I will
> > try to check these files into CVS tonight.  I have already applied an
> > account on Debian Alioth (which hosts the debian-installer CVS), so I
> > can check them in directly.
>
> Please fix your changelog entries there, currently they break the
> debian build tools. They must have the form:
>

> package (version) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
>
>   * Ming Hua
>     - description of changes
>
>  -- Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu>  date_in_rfc822_format
>

> If there is already an UNRELEASED entry, you can just add the changes
> entry therein, otherwise you'll have to create a new version as
> described above.
>
> The number of blanks in the indentations is significant.

Thanks for the note.  By the time I realized that, it has already been
fixed by Bart Cornelis.  Joey Hess also told me how to generate such
changelog format with dch.  I'll use the correct format next time I
start an UNRELEASED entry.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

> Thiemo

Ming
2003.12.26

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein