Re: Debian testing/sarge installer: any support of journaling filesystems, such as Reiserfs, Xfs?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:31:20PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:

aah,I see. Thank you for this information. As I try to get this now,
there seem no more kernel parameters necessary when attempting to use
the installer disk to rescue one's system, aren't there? I mean of
course except the root argument. Does it support ext3, reiser by
default, so and without the need of any FS type specific line
arguments?  (I do not own the CD anymore, I can't test it,so.)

CU
Alex Fitterling