Re: status of pppoe support in d-i ?

Marco d'Itri wrote:
> Which one of the images? How big will it be?
> Is the netinstall initrd full?

I see no reason to put it on the CD initrd, but it can be added to the
business card CD, where it will be available to the installer to use to
download debs. It could also be put on the net_drivers floppy, for use
with a 3 floppy full net/ppp install. That floppy currently has only 71k
free (but already includes ppp and serial port modules), so if that is
not enough space, we'd need a separate ppp_drivers floppy.

> BTW, does it exist somewhere a list of all the different kinds of images
> which will be officially released?

Best current resource for that is the installation HOWTO, but it's
incomplete so not at the moment, no.

--
see shy jo