Re: Timeline for restoration of test install images?

* Evan Jones <ejones@uwaterloo.ca> [2003-12-10 19:17]:
| Hello,
|
| I realize that the cd images are offline and will be until the recovery
| from the break-in incident is complete, but can anyone either:
|
| a) give me a vague guess of how long that will be?
well, as for the powerpc images, I'm waiting for one of the debian
powerpc machines to restart the daily-image generating process.

http://www.soziologie.ch/~steinlin/d-i/powerpc/

| I have a new system here that I would like to install Debian on, and I
| figure that I might as well test out the new installer while I do it.
| It isn't critical, so I can afford to wait, but I can't wait too long.
which architecture you are needing? Maybe we can create such a cdrom by
hand?

Bye
Thorsten