Timeline for restoration of test install images?

Hello,

I realize that the cd images are offline and will be until the recovery from the break-in incident is complete, but can anyone either:

a) give me a vague guess of how long that will be?
OR
b) give me a URL where I can find a powerpc image for the installer?

I have a new system here that I would like to install Debian on, and I figure that I might as well test out the new installer while I do it. It isn't critical, so I can afford to wait, but I can't wait too long.

Thank you for your help,

Evan Jones

--
Evan Jones: http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~ejones/
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers" - Pablo Picasso