Re: Localizing New Debian Installer to Arabic

Great.. I will get some strings done for ya tonight.... :)

BTW, there are lots of po files for a whole bunch of archtectures. Do you know which ones I should start with especially for you to test with ?

How do you want me to submit the localised files  ?

Anmar